The Easy Way:
Finding the Best Dental & Periodontal Care In Plymouth, Massachusetts
What qualities do you expect in a dentist or periodontist?
Whether you’re here in Plymouth or elsewhere in Southeastern Massachusetts, or nearby Cape Cod, finding a quality dentist or periodontist couldn’t be simpler:
- Ask friends. In and near Plymouth, Massachusetts, many people have long benefitted from the dedicated care of Dr. Sandra MacDonald, dentist, and Dr. Herbert Bader, periodontist.
The qualities that set apart both Dr. MacDonald and Dr. Bader mean a great deal to their long-time patients:
- Personalized care. Every patient is treated as an individual. Ours is a dental practice – NOT the dental equivalent of “fast food.” We take the time to treat you like a person, custom-tailoring our services to ensure you get the results you need and want. We spend the time required to treat you completely and correctly.
- Focused care. Our dental hygienists, technicians, and doctors work as a united team to ensure an accurate understanding of your dental and periodontal health. Our examinations are scrupulously thorough to ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- One-on-one communication. Using plain English, we tell you about your situation and about achieving optimal dental / periodontal health. We never talk “dental-ese” – so you clearly know what’s going on.
- Knowledgeable Use of Advanced Technologies. We leverage the latest technological developments. For example, we use DNA analysis of saliva to measure the presence of bacteria known to cause medical problems in individuals with a genetic predisposition to certain diseases – something valuable to everyone, but essential for people with diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Experienced staff. Our staff has spent years with us. They work well together, they know their stuff, and they share an uncommon passion for quality in everything they do for every patient.
Our site tells you who we are, how we work, and what we do. Check out what our clients think of us and look at some before / after pictures. Then contact us for the best care around. It’s time to take care of your dental health!