Visit the office for emergency dental care
There may be times when you need to make an unplanned visit to our office to deal with a damaged or lost tooth, a toothache, or swelling. Our dentist, Dr. Sandra L. MacDonald, can see you for a visit for emergency dental care in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Call 508-927-5604, and one of our team members will schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
What is a dental emergency?
A dental emergency is a situation that requires immediate attention from a dental professional. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact our office as soon as possible to schedule an emergency visit with our dentist. We understand there is no way to plan for a dental emergency, so please call at any time, and we can arrange an appointment as quickly as possible to minimize damage and any lasting side effects.
A dental emergency can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- A cracked, broken, chipped or fractured tooth
- A lost restoration, such as a filling or a crown
- Severe toothaches or any other tooth pain or intense discomfort
- Partially or completely knocked-out tooth
- Damage to any soft tissues in your mouth, including tongue, cheeks, gums and lips